Benchmarks are essential for improving practice growth. Traditionally, businesses compare their own models to those of competing companies. In dentistry, however, this approach leaves a lot to be desired. First of all, your practice is unique. You’re not like all the others, so why would you measure success with someone else’s data?
Quantum Leap uses analytics to gather historical data of your own practice. By doing so, the goals we set are realistic and geared toward your specific vision. Here are some questions we ask to determine appropriate marketing goals:
- How many active patients do you have?
- How many new patient consultations are booked every month?
- What is the average value of a new patient vs an existing one?
- What is the conversion rate of your website?
- How long do visitors stay on your website?
This data allows us to understand where your patients come from, what they are seeking, and how they contribute to the profitability of your practice. But analyzing data can be a full-time job. That’s where our team comes in. We can show you how to utilize your data for practice growth.